Wolves manager Bruno Lage has hailed the selection of options he has on the wings.
Hwang Hee-Chan’s explosive start to life in England has boosted Lage’s attack and grabbed the headlines.
But as per the Express and Star, Lage was keen to praise all his wingers and emphasis he just wants to find the right balance for every game.
“We can find the strategy and we took the best decision. It’s not just about Hwang, I want to take the best from all the players,” said Lage.
“I want the best for (Francisco) Trincao, to show the things he did in Braga and why he made the move to Barcelona.
“For Hwang the same thing, for Raul (Jimenez), for Fabio (Silva), for Adama too, to improve his game inside, and also for Daniel (Podence).”
The form Trincao showed at Braga earned him a move to Barcelona in January 2020, for a fee of £26 million as per the BBC.
So far, he has shown signs of his quality but without really ever grabbing games by the scruff of the neck.
That is why many fans were satisfied with his start to life at Molineux but feel there is more to come in the months ahead.
- 'A good team but': Paul Merson predicts a winner in West Ham vs Wolves
- Report: 25-year-old Wolves star snubbed two English giants, wants overseas move next year
- 'Good news for us': Guedes identifies a big boost for Wolves following international break
- 'Frustrate me': Chris Sutton gives thoughts ahead of West Ham vs Wolves, predicts a winner
- Crucial Wolves player is already just one yellow card away from a ban