Wolves manager Bruno Lage has hailed the selection of options he has on the wings.
Hwang Hee-Chan’s explosive start to life in England has boosted Lage’s attack and grabbed the headlines.
But as per the Express and Star, Lage was keen to praise all his wingers and emphasis he just wants to find the right balance for every game.
“We can find the strategy and we took the best decision. It’s not just about Hwang, I want to take the best from all the players,” said Lage.
“I want the best for (Francisco) Trincao, to show the things he did in Braga and why he made the move to Barcelona.
“For Hwang the same thing, for Raul (Jimenez), for Fabio (Silva), for Adama too, to improve his game inside, and also for Daniel (Podence).”
The form Trincao showed at Braga earned him a move to Barcelona in January 2020, for a fee of £26 million as per the BBC.
So far, he has shown signs of his quality but without really ever grabbing games by the scruff of the neck.
That is why many fans were satisfied with his start to life at Molineux but feel there is more to come in the months ahead.
- Wolves fans hail Molineux stars as they undertake life support training
- Bruno Lage makes very bold claim about Wolves star Joao Moutinho
- Wolves fans discuss returning Francisco Trincao’s role this Saturday
- Collins comments on ‘naive’ Wolves U23 performance
- Edwards says Wolves looked fitter than Villa on Saturday