Bruno Jordao is still at Wolves but injury has stopped him showing Bruno Lage what he can do so far.
The midfielder has stepped up his recovery recently and is back on the grass at Compton.
As per the Express and Star, Bruno Lage has said he’s looking forward to seeing what the 22-year-old can do.
“Of course,” replied Lage when asked whether he wants to see Jordao in action before making a decision on his future.
“He is a young talent. I saw him play last season at Famalicao, but the best thing to know the players is day by day and in training.
“He’s a young player with ambition and it will be good for me to see him play. He’s still recovering. He’s made another good step and he is working. After walking it’s running and then come back to training.”
Wolves’ inability to sign a new central midfielder in the summer transfer market might hand Jordao a reprieve.
At the very least, he’ll hope to get the chance to play for Wolves before the January window opens.
That could either put him in the shop window or convince Lage there’s a place for Jordao in his squad.
- Manager responds when asked if he is expecting Wolves to recall loanee from his club
- Video: Adama Traore pictured in Barcelona ahead of joining from Wolves
- Report: Only an extraordinary offer would lure Wolves ace from Molineux before the deadline
- Some Wolves fans react as Moutinho and Lage are nominated for Premier League awards
- Report: Wolves monitored Mesut Ozil-like youngster, but he's signing a new deal