Wolves goalkeeper Jose Sa has been named in the WhoScored Team of the Season so far across Europe.
Based on his stats this season, Sa is the top ranked stopper across the Top 5 leagues and takes his place in the side alongside some big names.
Mo Salah, Kylian Mbappe and Robert Lewandowski are all included, with Sa between the sticks in the 4-4-2 system.
Wolves have suffered a dip in form lately, losing the last three matches against London opposition and scoring just one goal.
Perhaps having the options to rotate the squad has actually hampered Bruno Lage.
Rather than creating competition in the squad, it has created a lack of continuity in the team selection, with the temptation to make changes not helping performances.
But Sa has not dropped his levels and still looks like one of the best signings of the Premier League season so far.
If Wolves get to where Bruno Lage wants them to go, Sa’s ability to be proactive will be even more valuable than it is now.
It is a testament to his very impressive first season that he is in such exalted company and if he keeps his performances up, it will help get the push for Europe back on track.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion