Former Wolves and England defender Joleon Lescott asked some fans to post some questions for him on Twitter.
Lescott left Molineux to sign for Everton in June 2006 and of course went on to win the Premier League with Manchester City.
He was released by City in May 2014 and seemingly spoke to Wolves about making a comeback as a free agent at the time.
But Wolves could not make an offer at that stage and Lescott actually signed for bitter rivals West Brom a month later.
He worked with former Everton coach Alan Irvine at the Hawthorns, which probably played a part.
Lescott was also asked for his favourite memory as a Wolves player and named two to choose from.
The play-off final Lescott is referring to is the Championship play-off final in 2003, which Wolves won 3-0 over Sheffield United in Cardiff.
That was a special moment for the club, but plenty has changed in the almost 20 intervening years and now Wolves are an established Premier League side.
Lescott is currently doing some punditry work for BT Sport and is also part of Lee Carsley’s England Under-21 coaching setup.
- Report: Wolves in chase to sign 23-cap international who is out of contract in the summer
- 'Top six in their sights': Mark Lawrenson predicts Brentford v Wolves, picks a winner
- Merson predicts Brentford v Wolves and suggests WWFC could qualify for the Champions League
- 'Quality' 23-year-old should 100% start for Wolves against Brentford on Saturday – opinion
- Report: Wolves respond as club table £15m offer for Molineux ace they see as a priority