Every Wolves fan knows how much Raul Jimenez was missed when he was out injured last season.
Even though he only has one goal to his name so far, Jimenez has still made an impact this term.
As per WhoScored, Jimenez has created more chances from open play than any other player in Europe’s top five leagues.
Jimenez clearly took confidence from his goal against Southampton, which drew plaudits from across the world of football.
But he has been contributing aside from that, and set up two goals for Hwang Hee-Chan against Newcastle last time out.
Perhaps if Wolves’ finishing had been better in the early part of the season, Jimenez would have more assists to his name too.
Even near the start of the season, when Jimenez didn’t look at his sharpest, Bruno Lage kept the faith.
This stats is just one reason why and now the Mexican hitman is approaching something close to his best.
And if Hwang can keep sticking the ball in the back of the net, more assists lie in wait for Jimenez.
- Report shares what Everton's option to buy clause is on Conor Coady
- Report: Wolves pushing really hard to sign 20-year-old midfielder again after £8m bid in January
- 'It does feel': Dave Edwards hails 'exciting addition' by Wolves, but has one concern
- Report: Club ready to hand new contract to 23-year-old Wolves really want to sign
- 'I don't understand': Former Molineux star flummoxed by Wolves decision