Jeff Shi is among the senior figures at Wolves who have given a wide-ranging interview in recent days.
He has been taking questions from fans and his answers have been published on the club website.
One fan asked what Shi’s favourite moment of his time at Molineux is.
He opted for promotion, which was sealed when Fulham failed to beat Brentford in April 2018.
“The best moment is the promotion. I still can remember everything from that day.
“I remember Brentford and one other game, so all of the players, the coach, were watching that game, and I was together with them. It was before dinner, I remember, so when we knew the result, it was incredible.
“In the Premier League, we know the challenges are very high, we know it’s very interesting games.
“But sometimes when you are at a lower level and when you are climbing up the hills, it’s quite unforgettable, so that is the best moment for myself.”
Despite having played in the Europa League quarter-finals and FA Cup semi-final, Shi has plumped for promotion.
It was euphoric and confirmation that Wolves were on the right path under Fosun’s guidance.
Winning the Championship was deserved reward for a season of stunning football under Nuno Espirito Santo.
Wolves fans will hope that there are more memories ahead in the years to come to rival that feeling.
- 'Possibility': Wolves could announce 56y/o as Lage's successor early next week – journalist
- Report: The embarrassingly low option to buy clause Everton have on Conor Coady
- Injured Wolves duo pictured in latest training photos, £14m star on the grass
- Report: 42-year-old linked with Wolves receives fresh backing from club, amid recent sack talk
- 'I'm hoping': Sasa Kalajdzic provides latest injury update, shares when he wants to be back