Hwang Hee-Chan has been sidelined since limping out of Wolves’ 1-0 win at Brighton in December.
He has a thigh problem and is expected to return to action in February.
Ahead of that time, Hwang sent a video message to Wolves fans about his injury recovery on the club’s official Twitter account.
“After the injury, I am recovering well and have started jogging and training,” he said.
“I will try my best to show my best performance to the fans. Thank you for your support.”
It is good to see that Hwang’s recovery is going in the right direction, and hopefully he will be back sooner rather than later.
Perhaps a little bit of time out of the team isn’t the worst thing because he had started to slow down after a flying start to life in English football.
Maybe the pace of the league or the relentless schedule caught up with him, especially after he came to Molineux without a proper pre-season.
Wolves have continued their strong form in his absence but it will be good to have Hwang back for the business end of the season.
He can of course play up front or out wide, which gives Bruno Lage options, especially with Pedro Neto due back next month too, and Fabio Silva performing so well lately that he is a genuine option now too.
- 'Not his fault': Chris Sutton thinks Lage sacking was harsh, as he predicts Chelsea vs Wolves
- 'It's unbelievable': Wolves ace Podence shares the Diego Costa trait that's fully surprised him
- Six-minute video suggests Wolves might just be about to make an inspired appointment – opinion
- 'I can't believe': Paul Merson stunned by what Wolves have done, as he predicts Chelsea clash
- Collins and Davis must unleash Wolves star Bruno Lage called 'very strong' on Chelsea – opinion