Injured Wolves defender Hugo Bueno has returned to first team training.
Bueno posted a photo on his Instagram page about being back on the grass in Bruno Lage’s sessions.
His message, translated from Spanish, read: “happy to be back”.
As per Premier Injuries, Bueno has been suffering from hamstring problems.
They do not have an expected return date for the defender, but being back in full training is a promising sign.
He signed a new two-year deal at Wolves back in August, which underlines the faith the club have in him.
The 19-year-old can play at left-back or on the left of midfield, and his long-term goal will to be forcing his way into the conversation to be Lage’s left wing-back.
Promising youngsters Luke Cundle and Chem Campbell have flitted around the fringes of Lage’s squad this season and Bueno’s aim will be the same now he is fit.
- Is Wolves v Burnley on TV? Kick off time, live stream and how to watch
- Bruno Lage provides update on injured Wolves star Willy Boly
- Journalist says Buur is likely to leave Wolves on loan in January
- Edwards says Adama Traore has lost his confidence
- Mark Lawrenson makes prediction for Wolves vs Burnley