Luke Matheson has become the latest player to leave Wolves on loan.
The young defender has joined Hamilton Academical the Scottish Championship on a season-long deal.
Matheson, 19, joined Wolves under Nuno Espirito Santo but is yet to make his full debut for the club.
Matheson spent the final part of last season on loan with Ipswich in League 1, but only made two appearances.
Delighted to have him
Accies boss Stuart Taylor is confident he is getting an strong addition in Matheson.
He told the club’s official website: “I am delighted to bring Luke to the club. He is young player with a fantastic attitude, and I think he will be a good fit with the group of lads we have here.
“He was one of the first names on the list when myself and Allan met to discuss targets and I would like to thank the board and Wolves for helping us get this over the line.”
Matheson added: “I am over the moon to be here. I have researched the club and I know the great history this club has for developing young players.
“After speaking to the lads and coaches you can see the high ambitions of this club and I am glad to be a part of that.”
Matheson has a bright future in the game and bags of potential.
The next step for him now is playing games that matter. That didn’t happen at Ipswich.
He will need to work hard to establish himself in the side in a physical, competitive league.
It’s an exciting move and one which will hopefully allow him to make the next step in his career.
- 'Tremendous': Goncalo Guedes names the Wolves star who's helped him settle
- Report: Wolves tried to sign £10m player back in January, but couldn't reach agreement
- 'Difficult to imagine': Former Wolves star thinks 33-year-old won't start at West Ham
- Bruno Lage absolutely must start 26-year-old Wolves star at West Ham – opinion
- Wolves reportedly have agreement to sign 18-year-old 'gem' for £5.3m