Former Wolves striker Rafa Mir has been nominated for the La Liga Player of the Month Award.
Mir is now with Sevilla after Bruno Lage sold him during the summer. Fans have the opportunity to vote for Mir online.
The hitman spent last season in the Spanish top flight on loan with Huesca, and has picked up where he left off now he is in Seville.
Mir has enjoyed an eye-catching run of form, which started near the end of September.
It is four goals in his last six La Liga matches for Mir, including two from four this month.
It may be of interest to Wolves fans to see him doing well, and might give them reason to wonder if he could have done a job at Molineux.
That said, his contract was running out and he seemed set on a return to Spain.
And he is clearly impressing with his new club, with it again looking like he has the knack for scoring in Spanish football.
His competition for the award includes Luis Suarez and David Alaba – so it will be tough to win – but even getting nominated is a sign of how well he is doing post-Molineux.
- Is Wolves v Burnley on TV? Kick off time, live stream and how to watch
- Bruno Lage provides update on injured Wolves star Willy Boly
- Journalist says Buur is likely to leave Wolves on loan in January
- Edwards says Adama Traore has lost his confidence
- Mark Lawrenson makes prediction for Wolves vs Burnley