Former Wolves striker Rafa Mir has been nominated for the La Liga Player of the Month Award.
Mir is now with Sevilla after Bruno Lage sold him during the summer. Fans have the opportunity to vote for Mir online.
The hitman spent last season in the Spanish top flight on loan with Huesca, and has picked up where he left off now he is in Seville.
Mir has enjoyed an eye-catching run of form, which started near the end of September.
It is four goals in his last six La Liga matches for Mir, including two from four this month.
It may be of interest to Wolves fans to see him doing well, and might give them reason to wonder if he could have done a job at Molineux.
That said, his contract was running out and he seemed set on a return to Spain.
And he is clearly impressing with his new club, with it again looking like he has the knack for scoring in Spanish football.
His competition for the award includes Luis Suarez and David Alaba – so it will be tough to win – but even getting nominated is a sign of how well he is doing post-Molineux.
- 'A good team but': Paul Merson predicts a winner in West Ham vs Wolves
- Report: 25-year-old Wolves star snubbed two English giants, wants overseas move next year
- 'Good news for us': Guedes identifies a big boost for Wolves following international break
- 'Frustrate me': Chris Sutton gives thoughts ahead of West Ham vs Wolves, predicts a winner
- Crucial Wolves player is already just one yellow card away from a ban