A report by the Athletic has shed some light on Fabio Silva’s future at Wolves.
They claim that Wolves are considering loaning the Portuguese youngster out in January. He has struggled for gametime under Bruno Lage so far.
The report also claims there are concerns about Silva’s attitude behind the scenes.
He had to be told to warm up properly during the 0-0 draw with Burnley, when he, Francisco Trincao and Ki-Jana Hoever were stood still watching the game.
Wolves staff were also apparently disappointed with his attitude to an Under-23 game against Southampton recently.
On the same day that report came out, Silva took to Instagram to show he is working hard in the gym to improve.
Perhaps the timing of the message is a coincidence and he put it out unaware of the report.
But perhaps he was sending a message about his attitude and his desire to make a success of his time at Molineux.
The report also suggested there had been a disagreement between Silva and a member of staff around Wolves’ 1-0 win at home to West Ham.
It seems that if Wolves could get a senior striker through the door in January, they would loan out Silva.
But there are other areas of the squad which need investment more urgently, so it remains to be seen whether Wolves complete that reshuffle.
- Report: Wolves turn down approach for 23-year-old, as £2m star's exit nears
- 'Another': Sky Sports journalist shares what Wolves hope to do after signing Guedes
- Video: Matheus Nunes shows he's exactly what Wolves need with incredible assist in 3-3 draw
- Report: Wolves could now be edging closer to selling player Conor Coady thinks is 'brilliant'
- Report: Wolves could cash in on 'very special talent', PL giants lurking