A report by the Athletic has offered an update on Wolves winger Theo Corbeanu’s loan situation at Sheffield Wednesday.
The Canadian teenager is yet to start a league game for the Owls since joining them during the summer.
There is acknowledgement on both sides that Corbeanu needs to improve, especially in terms of the work he does for the team.
Corbeanu reportedly had three loan options during the summer transfer window.
They were Wednesday and their League One rivals Crewe Alexandra and Lincoln City.
The report says that if Corbeanu does not start playing between now and the winter window opening, he could well move mid-season.
Wolves have the option to recall Corbeanu during January, and potentially send him out elsewhere.
Impressing managers who are scrapping to win games is all part of going out on loan.
Corbeanu’s loan is not a lost cause – Owls boss Darren Moore seems to rate him as a player – but he will hope for more gametime between now and January.
- Bruno Lage provides update on injured Wolves star Willy Boly
- Journalist says Buur is likely to leave Wolves on loan in January
- Edwards says Adama Traore has lost his confidence
- Mark Lawrenson makes prediction for Wolves vs Burnley
- Reported Wolves target Sven Botman set to return for Lille after two-month injury lay off