Conor Coady is away on England duty at Euro 2020, getting ready for the semi-final against Denmark tomorrow night.
Coady hasn’t played a minute at the tournament yet but has apparently impressed Gareth Southgate with his attitude.
Yesterday, he also joined Instagram.
And he wasted no time in digging out teammate Ki-Jana Hoever using the platform.
Hoever posted the above photo to mark the end of the first day back at pre-season training.
Not an awful lot to see there, you might think? But Coady spotted Hoever in the gym with his ear-rings on.
He left a comment on the post, jokingly telling the youngster to pay his fine for breaking what must be a training ground rule.
It goes to show that the captain’s duties never stop, even when he’s away on international duty.
Coady’s influence on the dressing room will be a big help in getting Bruno Lage bedded in.
From that point of view, it’s not ideal that he’s away with England during Lage’s first few days.
But if comes back as a European Championship winner, it’ll elevate him to a new level and his confidence will be through the roof.
And we’ll see when Hoever pays his money…
- 'One more step': Forgotten Wolves star drops encouraging video on social media
- 'Perplexed': Simon Jordan questions 42-year-old who turned down Wolves, amid new reports
- Wolves and Newcastle ask about 21-year-old star who's been compared to David Silva – journalist
- How Wolves star Ruben Neves got on for Portugal in thrilling contest vs Ghana at the World Cup
- 'He's got something': Ally McCoist raves about electric Wolves target in World Cup thriller