Wolves captain Conor Coady was an unused substitute as England thrashed Hungary 4-0 last night.
England had to be patient in the first half against a side who drew with France and Germany at Euro 2020.
But the floodgates opened in the second half, with goals from Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane, Harry Maguire and Declan Rice.
Coady took to Instagram after the game to praise Sterling and the rest of the team for a job very well done.
Coady could well get an outing on Sunday evening when England host Andorra.
Whatever team Gareth Southgate puts out should be more than good enough to win that match at Wembley.
And with a crucial and tricky trip to face Poland coming up next week, a host of changes could be made.
It would not be a complete surprise to see 11 alterations to the side, which should see Coady come in for a match where England will expect to keep a clean sheet without many problems at all.
- Raul Jimenez admits Adama Traore partnership hasn’t quite been there so far
- Is it time for Lage to change formation and give Jimenez a partner?
- Slavisa Jokanovic hails Wolves loan star Morgan Gibbs-White
- Fans praise Vitinha after shining on first start for Porto
- New signing Josh Esen scores on Wolves youth debut