Conor Coady is part of the England squad which made it to the final of Euro 2020 last night.
Coady hasn’t played a minute so far – and that doesn’t look likely to change against Italy on Sunday.
But he was still absolutely thrilled to pieces with the achievement of the team – and rightly so – posting a message on Instagram after the game.
He summed up the team spirit in the camp with his post and teammates Declan Rice and Bukayo Saka were in the replies.
There were also messages of congratulations from Ki-Jana Hoever and Morgan Gibbs-White.
He also found time the morning after the game to congratulate Ruben Neves on four years at the club.
His message was simple: “What a man and what a player. Four years brother,” with the heart emoji to top it off.
Neves still isn’t back in pre-season training, having been granted an extended time off after the Euros to recover.
Neves’ Portugal are the current European Championship holders and Coady’s England are looking to take their crown this weekend at Wembley.
If Coady comes back to Wolves as a Euros winner, it’ll take him to a whole new level.
- Sheffield Wednesday boss Moore delighted to sign Wolves starlet Corbeanu on loan
- Bruno Lage says Wolves must improve their set piece defending
- Have Wolves missed out on a potential star in Leon Bailey?
- Some Wolves fans react to reported Palhinha bid
- What Matt Wild and Jeff Shi said, as some Wolves fans panic about new signings