Wolves are currently out in Marbella on a pre-season training camp, but one man who isn’t with the squad is Bruno Jordao.
Jordao underwent surgery a month ago and has posted a photo on his Instagram to update on his recovery.
He was proud to say he’s back in training at Compton just a few weeks after undergoing the procedure.
He said he’s working hard to get back to full fitness to be able to help the team later on.
Jordao spent last season on loan at Famalicao in his native Portugal, along with Ruben Vinagre.
The midfielder was in and around the first team until injury struck in January which ended his season early.
That’s probably not how he saw the loan spell going so he’ll hoping for better luck this season.
It’s not ideal that he isn’t able to impress Bruno Lage up close from the off but the new manager should ensure a clean slate for everyone.
He’ll hope that with all the talk of Wolves needing a new central midfielder, he might get a chance to impress there as the season goes on.
The first thing he needs to do is recover full fitness and then he needs to retain it.
That’ll give him a platform to impress Lage if he isn’t sent out on loan again.
- Top display by Conor Coady could keep him in England squad
- Diogo Jota responds as Raul Jimenez posts on Instagram after stunning goal
- Nelson Semedo showing potential to become a dangerous weapon for Wolves
- Wolves fans react as journalist makes Lorenzo Insigne claim
- Connor Ronan scores twice on loan for St Mirren