Austin Samuels’ loan exit from Wolves to join Aberdeen was confirmed yesterday.
Samuels will spend the season trying to bang in the goals in the Scottish Premiership.
Aberdeen have an option to buy the striker if he impresses. That means we could have seen the last of him in a Wolves shirt.
Once his exit was announced, Samuels sent a message to his new club’s fans.
This is Samuels’ third loan spell away from Molineux, after time with Kidderminster and Bradford.
This is the highest level he’s played at, for a big, historic club in Scotland.
It’s a great move for him, and if he impresses, he could have found a full time home.
Leaving Wolves at the end of the season would be a big change for Samuels, who has been at the club since the age of eight.
- Don Goodman shares the Wolves feeling about Hwang Hee-chan
- Alan Shearer names Wolves duo in latest Team of the Week
- Bruno Lage faces Fabio Silva dilemma for Wolves
- Wolves fans love one specific thing Jose Sa did on Sunday
- St Mirren boss Goodwin delighted with Wolves loanee Ronan