The goals may not have come yet for Adama Traore this season, but Wolves fans can see how much the Spanish international is contributing.
He has caused havoc in the Tottenham and Manchester United backlines during Wolves’ first two home matches of the season.
If he’d scored that golden chance against Leicester on the opening weekend, he might be being talked about in a different way.
Traore is Wolves’ biggest threat and gets the fans on the edge of their seat. But that is just scratching the surface of his impact.
Data from FBRef shows Traore is the number one player in the Premier League in three statistical categories.
Traore has been responsible for 25 shot-creating actions in just three Premier League games so far.
That’s four more than his nearest rival Trent Alexander-Arnold and nine more than his Reds teammate Mo Salah in third.
That shows the level of threat Traore offers, and the chances he can help Wolves create.
He’s also top of shot-creating actions per 90 minutes, with 8.46, leaving Riyad Mahrez (7.26) trailing in his wake.
Players Dribbled Past
This one won’t come as a surprise to anyone. Traore has dribbled past 22 opponents so far.
The next best is Allan Saint-Maximin, another freewheeling winger, with 15.
Only four players in the league are into double figures and Traore is already into the twenties.
It just shows once again that when the goals come, and perhaps Wolves finish off the chances Traore makes, he could be such a goal threat, with huge numbers.
- Wolves managerial target Julen Lopetegui officially leaves Sevilla after 4-1 UCL defeat
- 'Possibility': Wolves could announce 56y/o as Lage's successor early next week – journalist
- Report: The embarrassingly low option to buy clause Everton have on Conor Coady
- Injured Wolves duo pictured in latest training photos, £14m star on the grass
- Report: 42-year-old linked with Wolves receives fresh backing from club, amid recent sack talk