Aaron Keto-Diyawa has agreed terms with Wolves, signing his professional first contract.
The teenager joined from Fulham in 2020 as a first-year scholar and has established himself as the left wing-back in the Under-18s side.
After signing his first pro deal, the defender took to Instagram to celebrate the news.
Speaking to the club’s official website about the news, technical director Scott Sellars said: “Aaron came into the Academy from Fulham last summer because we thought he had potential and a great left foot, and he’s really settled in well to the club and has shown a great attitude.
“We knew he was a good athlete, but he’s another really hard-worker and has a great work ethic, which has allowed him to thrive at Wolves since he’s been here, but he’s really kicked on to another level in the last six months.
“He’s been very consistent and when he has had the chance to jump up into the under-23s, he’s performed well and not looked out of place at all.
“All season he’s performed to a very consistent level and that is why he is deserving of his pro contract.”
For all of these talented young players, the hard work starts now as they look to build careers either at Molineux or elsewhere.
- 'Always': Diego Costa shares what Lopetegui is always asking Wolves players in training
- 22-year-old now 'almost certain' to leave, after being linked with Wolves move – journalist
- Joao Gomes sends five-word tweet ahead of imminent £15m transfer to Wolves
- £17m star deserves to be named Wolves Player of the Month for January – opinion
- Wolves planning something special to announce Joao Gomes, as midfielder jets in – journalist