Wolves return to action at Molineux this weekend when Leeds United are the visitors in a big game at both ends of the table.
Since Wolves’ trip to Elland Road, Jesse Marsch has replaced Marcelo Bielsa in the Whites dugout and finds himself fighting relegation.
We have put together everything you need to know about how to watch the game on TV and online…
What time does Wolves v Leeds kick off?
Wolves v Leeds will kick off at 8pm on Friday 18 March.
The match kicks off the Premier League weekend, which is disrupted by the FA Cup quarter-finals.
What TV channel is Wolves v Leeds on?
The game will be shown on Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Ultra HD.
The buildup will start from 7pm, with Bruno Lage’s men looking to make it two wins in a row.
How to live stream Wolves v Leeds
Sky Sports customers can live stream the game via the Prime Video app on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
Wolves v Leeds: Our prediction
Wolves were back to something close to their best against Everton and again they take on another huge club who are struggling down the bottom of the table here.
In the reverse meeting, Wolves went ahead early before dropping off too much and that is a lesson they need to learn from here.
Wolves are more confident, solid and settled than Leeds and should get a home win here to take into the international break.
Our prediction: Wolves 2-1 Leeds
- Report: Wolves could move for 29y/o who's struggled for minutes for five years, he's leaving
- Report: Wolves ace moved out his belongings last summer, but his move away then fell through
- Wolves' woeful 5-0 defeat to Arsenal highlights how vital £3m star is at Molineux – opinion
- Wolves could yet sell £80k-a-week player despite new deal, given 'problematic' issue – reporter
- Report: PL trio eyeing 'very versatile' 27-year-old Wolves ace; Jose Mourinho also wants him