Bruno Lage made some alterations to his side for Wolves’ FA Cup third round clash with Sheffield United but not wholesale changes.
He was rewarded with a victory and is now preparing his side for a return to Premier League action at home to Southampton on Saturday.
We expect Jose Sa will come back in between the sticks after cup goalkeeper John Ruddy got a runout against the Blades.
The rest of the defence should stay the same, although there is the prospect that Leander Dendoncker will drop back into the back three.
Joao Moutinho should come back in and it is likely to be either the Belgian international or former Lyon man he comes in for.
Lage has a clean bill of health from last time around, so changes will not be enforced by injuries.
As well as Sa and Moutinho, the third change is likely to see Raul Jimenez come into the side in place of Fabio Silva.
At his pre-match press conference, Lage did not rule out the prospect of playing Raul and Silva together but it would be a shock if it happened here.
Daniel Podence should keep his place and we’ve got Adama Traore also remaining in the side here, although a return for Francisco Trincao cannot be completely ruled out.
Wolves should fancy their chances of maintaining their decent form and it will once again be their strong defence which will provide the bedrock.
Raul scored the winner in September’s 1-0 victory and he would love to double up here on an afternoon where he should return to the team.
- 'The way he's playing, yes': Lage suggests fringe Wolves player could form part of rebuild
- £10m Wolves star may need colossal display against Liverpool to prevent summer axe – opinion
- 22-year-old is showing there's life after £18m player at Wolves – opinion
- Wolves should consider free swoop for 38-cap Spain star who's just linked up with Mendes – opinion
- Chiquinho keeps place, Ruddy starts, 23y/o returns: Wolves predicted XI to face Norwich