Wolves launched a stunning comeback in their derby clash with Aston Villa thanks to goals from Romain Saiss, Conor Coady and Ruben Neves.
Bruno Lage made a big selection decision going into his maiden Midlands derby.
He left Raul Jimenez on the bench after his tiring international exploits with Mexico.
That meant a change to a 5-3-2 system with the pacy duo of Hwang Hee-Chan and Adama Traore in attack.
Then, when chasing the game, he brought on Daniel Podence and Fabio Silva ahead of the talismanic striker.
It paid off handsomely as Wolves launched an absolutely stunning comeback sealed by Neves’ late, late free kick.
In the days before the game, goalkeeper Jose Sa was voted the club’s Player of the Month for September.
And it is fair to say that some Wolves fans on Twitter were again impressed with the Portugal stopper’s display at Villa Park, despite other players potentially grabbing the headlines.
He made a crucial first half save from Danny Ings, showing smart reactions, but the Englishman made it 1-0 after half time.
John McGinn made it 2-0, adding a goal to his assist, before the central defenders grabbed the vital goals from unlikely sources and Neves took centre stage with his deflected free-kick.
Here is how Sa’s display went down on an afternoon where the bragging rights went back to Molineux after Wolves clawed their way back in…
- Why Wolves must steer well clear of £100k-a-week man, after Sky pundit's comments – opinion
- Coady sums up yesterday's agonising 1-0 defeat to Liverpool with 14-word Instagram message
- 'Zero chance': Some Wolves fans laugh off report's claim about 'class' player
- 'Absolute animal': Previous Wolves target shines in 3-2 win, but have Fosun missed the boat?
- 'Unplayable': Some fans astonished by how good Wolves loanee is, after latest outing