Wolves beat West Ham 1-0 at Molineux thanks to a second half goal from Raul Jimenez.
Daniel Podence started the game and set up the winner with a lovely ball.
Bruno Lage was looking for a reaction from his side after the 2-0 loss against Crystal Palace.
He certainly got it, and Podence was one of the changes he made and it paid off.
The assist was one of three key passes the wideman made during the game, as per WhoScored.
He had two shots on goal, both of which were on target and it’s fair to say he took his chance.
Podence’s performance deservedly drew praise from many Wolves fans on Twitter.
Here is what they made of his individual performance as Wolves got back to winning ways…
Podence needs to start every week from now on.— Cheeky Bandos FPL (@CheekyFPL) November 20, 2021
Unbelievably goal. Podence unreal— 🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷🇰🇷 (@nakedguyonvespa) November 20, 2021
- Report: 27-year-old Wolves star's proposed move to league leaders is almost a done deal
- Julen Lopetegui must use £5m player from the Wolves bench more regularly – opinion
- Report: £14m Wolves star flying home to have second opinion on injury
- 'Have to say': BBC pundit makes claim about Julen Lopetegui after Leeds sack Jesse Marsch
- Julen Lopetegui shares the reason he dropped Nathan Collins for Wolves on Saturday