Bruno Lage has chosen his Wolves starting eleven to host Southampton this afternoon.
Wolves come into the game on the back of a 3-0 FA Cup win over Sheffield United and a historic victory at Old Trafford in their last league match.
They have also had a full week to prepare for the game, while Southampton were in midweek action against Brentford. They won that game 4-1 at St Mary’s.
Here is how Lage has set his side up for the game…
You can see how the team Lage has selected compares to our predicted XI here.
The big news is Toti Gomes is the man to replace Romain Saiss on the left of Wolves’ back three.
He has come back to Wolves during the winter break at Grasshoppers and has been given a shock chance to impress.
Ruben Neves is also missing out, with Joao Moutinho back in midfield alongside Leander Dendoncker, who could have played at the back.
Jose Sa has also replaced John Ruddy between the sticks, with Francisco Trincao taking the place of Adama Traore out wide.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion