Bruno Lage has chosen his Wolves starting eleven to host Southampton this afternoon.
Wolves come into the game on the back of a 3-0 FA Cup win over Sheffield United and a historic victory at Old Trafford in their last league match.
They have also had a full week to prepare for the game, while Southampton were in midweek action against Brentford. They won that game 4-1 at St Mary’s.
Here is how Lage has set his side up for the game…
You can see how the team Lage has selected compares to our predicted XI here.
The big news is Toti Gomes is the man to replace Romain Saiss on the left of Wolves’ back three.
He has come back to Wolves during the winter break at Grasshoppers and has been given a shock chance to impress.
Ruben Neves is also missing out, with Joao Moutinho back in midfield alongside Leander Dendoncker, who could have played at the back.
Jose Sa has also replaced John Ruddy between the sticks, with Francisco Trincao taking the place of Adama Traore out wide.
- 'One more step': Forgotten Wolves star drops encouraging video on social media
- 'Perplexed': Simon Jordan questions 42-year-old who turned down Wolves, amid new reports
- Wolves and Newcastle ask about 21-year-old star who's been compared to David Silva – journalist
- How Wolves star Ruben Neves got on for Portugal in thrilling contest vs Ghana at the World Cup
- 'He's got something': Ally McCoist raves about electric Wolves target in World Cup thriller