Next up is a trip to St Mary’s to face Southampton and Ralph Hasenhuttl’s side play in red and white, so a change from old gold may well be needed.
Which kit will Wolves wear vs Southampton?
As per the Premier League’s official Twitter account, Wolves will wear their new away kit at Southampton.
The match will be the first time the new black strip has been worn in a game of any kind.
Wolves fans may hope to see a shakeup in the starting lineup to go with a change of strip.
The kit may also be the one in which Hwang Hee-Chan makes his first Premier League start if Bruno Lage makes changes.
The new away kit got rave reviews from Wolves fans when it was released, so there should be some fans looking forward to seeing it get an outing this weekend.
What the fans really want to see is an upturn in results and an improvement on the starts to the game against Brentford and Tottenham.
That might come from changing the lineup as well as the kit, or it might be down to Lage to hammer home the point pre-match.
- Predicted Wolves XI to face Fulham: Lage makes Guedes decision, 21y/o keeps place
- 'It would be best': Manager says £54m striker linked with Wolves can leave club
- Report: Wolves interested in 35-cap international defender, but Italian trio are lurking
- 'Could be improved': Former Wolves star makes interest claim about Lage after working under him
- £12.6m Wolves striker target will leave his club soon, two PL clubs keen – Fabrizio Romano