Next up is a trip to St Mary’s to face Southampton and Ralph Hasenhuttl’s side play in red and white, so a change from old gold may well be needed.
Which kit will Wolves wear vs Southampton?
As per the Premier League’s official Twitter account, Wolves will wear their new away kit at Southampton.
The match will be the first time the new black strip has been worn in a game of any kind.
Wolves fans may hope to see a shakeup in the starting lineup to go with a change of strip.
The kit may also be the one in which Hwang Hee-Chan makes his first Premier League start if Bruno Lage makes changes.
The new away kit got rave reviews from Wolves fans when it was released, so there should be some fans looking forward to seeing it get an outing this weekend.
What the fans really want to see is an upturn in results and an improvement on the starts to the game against Brentford and Tottenham.
That might come from changing the lineup as well as the kit, or it might be down to Lage to hammer home the point pre-match.
- David Edwards gives honest verdict on Leeds penalty vs Wolves
- Wolves will be absolutely thrilled they didn’t sanction Max Kilman exit
- Reported Wolves target Dickie shares Premier League dream
- Andy Thompson key Wolves star struggled against Leeds
- Wolves should bring Vitinha back in January