After that battling weekend win against Leicester, Wolves are in midweek Premier League action against Arsenal tonight.
The game was due to take place over Christmas but was postponed because of Covid cases in the Wolves camp.
This is a huge clash in the chase for European football and we have put together everything you need to watch Arsenal v Wolves on TV or online…
When is Arsenal v Wolves on TV?
Arsenal v Wolves will take place on Thursday 24th February 2022.
The two sides of course met two weeks ago, with the Gunners running out 1-0 winners at Molineux to inflict the only league loss of 2022 for Bruno Lage’s men.
What time does Arsenal v Wolves kick-off?
Arsenal v Wolves will kick off at 7.45pm.
The Gunners currently sit sixth in the Premier League, with Wolves a place and two points behind, having played an extra game.
What TV channel is Arsenal v Wolves on?
Wolves fans not going to the game can watch the build-up to the game from 7pm on Amazon Prime.
This is the final Premier League match which will be shown by the online provider this season.
How to watch Arsenal v Wolves
Amazon Prime customers can live stream the game via Prime Video on a variety of devices, including smartphones, laptops and tablets.
Arsenal v Wolves highlights
Sky Sports’ YouTube channel also tends to show highlights of matches, uploaded swiftly after full time.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion