Wolves face Brentford on Saturday looking for their second win in as many Premier League games.
Bruno Lage got off the mark against a newly-promoted Watford side last weekend, and face another top flight new-boy at Molineux.
With a couple of days before the game, here is a look at three questions Lage may well be asking himself ahead of kick off…
Does Hwang start?
Hwang Hee-Chan had an instant impact on his Wolves debut at Vicarage Road.
He came off the bench in the second half and by full-time, he was the first Wolves player to score a league goal this season.
The South Korean international will be pushing for a start, but it would be harsh on any of the starting XI at Watford if they dropped out of the team.
Can Wolves get more out of Jimenez?
Jimenez looked short of his best against Watford and it’s clear he’s still feeling his way back.
Can Lage do anything else to get more out of the Mexican or is it just a case of being patient?
Perhaps Hwang could lead the line, but dropping Jimenez to the bench would be a big call which could give Brentford a pre-match boost.
Can Wolves start better?
Wolves weren’t fantastic in the first half at Watford, and it could have cost them on a different day.
Brentford will be energetic and enthusiastic and a slow start could be costly if repeated.
At Molineux, Wolves should fly out of the traps, especially buoyed by the confidence of that first win.
Lage will be keen to ensure that happens.
- Predicted Wolves XI to face Fulham: Lage makes Guedes decision, 21y/o keeps place
- 'It would be best': Manager says £54m striker linked with Wolves can leave club
- Report: Wolves interested in 35-cap international defender, but Italian trio are lurking
- 'Could be improved': Former Wolves star makes interest claim about Lage after working under him
- £12.6m Wolves striker target will leave his club soon, two PL clubs keen – Fabrizio Romano