Wolves fans have taken to Twitter after they watched captain Conor Coady try a bicycle kick during the 1-0 defeat to Celta Vigo.
Bruno Lage’s men were of course pushing for an equaliser in the 61st minute when Coady tried the ambitious attempt.
It should actually have earned an assist because the miscued shot fell to Raul Jimenez.
But the Mexican was unable to mark his return to Molineux action with a goal as he hit the post.
Unsurprisingly, Wolves fans lit up Twitter straight afterwards, as they couldn’t believe what they’d seen.
MORE WOLVES STORIES
Coady can hit a long diagonal pass, but on the whole he keeps it simple and unfussy.
He hardly ever scores either, and his strike against Manchester City in March was his first ever Premier League goal.
It would have been a surreal moment if Coady’s acrobatics had led to him finding the net.
As it was, Jimenez should have scored but Wolves couldn’t turn their second half dominance into an equaliser.
Let’s see what the Wolves fans on Twitter had to say about it…
- ‘I was really, really angry’: £15m Wolves star slams how he played in one pre-season game
- ‘The key player’: Lemina and Doherty rave about their Wolves teammate after electric start
- 11 changes from Saturday, two new signings get their debuts: Wolves predicted XI vs Ipswich
- What 30-year-old Wolves player did just before Luton’s penalty should concern O’Neil – opinion
- ‘Problem’: Pundit says 23-year-old could create big transfer issue for Wolves now