Paul Merson has predicted the outcome of Wolves’ clash with Norwich tomorrow for Sportskeeda.
Wolves go into the game on the back of a 1-0 win over West Ham last time out, but Norwich have won two straight games.
Merson says it is a tough game to call and has said he expects Wolves to get a draw here.
“This is a massive game for Norwich. They managed a great result against Southampton last week and this could be a crucial must-win game for them.
“They have the home advantage, a new manager, and a feel-good factor – Norwich will certainly put up a fight.
“Wolves have gone under the radar this season, to be honest. This is a hard game for them, and a difficult one to predict.
“Wolves were excellent against West Ham but could find it more difficult against a Norwich side that has won back-to-back games in the Premier League. Prediction: Norwich City 1-1 Wolves.”
Norwich have had a mini-revival of late and this is not as good a time to face them as it could have been.
They are confident in the wake of back-to-back 2-1 victories and will be looking to keep their run going here.
But if Wolves play like they did against West Ham, they are capable of getting the win.
The pundits expected West Ham to win last time out and Wolves proved them wrong, and Bruno Lage’s men can do the same here.
- Report: One of 23-year-old or £4.5m man will probably be loaned out by Wolves
- Report: Wolves to advance with offer for 12-cap international soon, club want £25m+
- 'The kind of player we want': Lage hails 22-year-old but suggests Wolves loan exit is possible
- Report: Rapid Vienna and many other clubs now interested in £800k Wolves talent
- Report: 22-year-old likely to leave Wolves even though his mentality has impressed officials