Ruben Neves will grab the headlines after Wolves’ 4-0 win over Watford as he sealed the win with an absolutely outstanding trip.
And the stats as per WhoScored tell the story of an exceptional performance from the Portuguese international.
He had 110 touches on the night, the most of any player on the pitch, and found a target with 95.9 per cent of his passes.
The chip was just the icing on the cake on a night where Wolves got firmly back on track after a tricky period of results and performances.
But Neves’ midfield partner Joao Moutinho also deserves credit for his performance on the night, despite not scoring.
He had a whopping 98.7 per cent accuracy with his 75 passes on a night where he had 82 touches in total.
Moutinho also did his defensive work, putting in three tackles, which is as many as anyone else in a Wolves shirt on a perfect night.
Bruno Lage’s pair of Portuguese playmakers were back to their very best as Wolves swept aside a struggling Hornets side.
Next up is a trip to Everton, who are also down the bottom of the table and low on confidence, where Wolves will be looking to carry this momentum on.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion