Mark Lawrenson has given his prediction for Brentford vs Wolves this weekend in his BBC column.
Bruno Lage takes his in-form side to the Brentford Community Stadium for the first time ever, looking for three more Premier League points.
Brentford stunned Wolves at Molineux in September, winning 2-0 as Lage’s men put in arguably their worst performance of the season.
Lawrenson expects them to enact some degree of revenge here, continuing their good run of form and keeping another clean sheet.
“Brentford are still creating chances but they haven’t been scoring as many recently, and they have started letting in a lot of goals – 10 in their past three games to be exact.
“In contrast, Wolves are going great at the moment, and they have got the top six in their sights.
We know how good Wolves are defensively and, although they don’t score lots of goals, they don’t concede many either – only 15 in 20 games so far.
“Manchester City are the only top-flight team with a better record than that at the back. Lawro’s prediction: Brentford 0-1 Wolves.”
Wolves should be able to match Brentford’s three-man defensive system up quite nicely and make the most of their recent good form.
Brentford have been playing well but losing games, which can have an impact on confidence. That is something Wolves will look to exploit.
It will not be an easy game, because Brentford are good at home and aggressive in their pressing but Wolves are capable of getting that win.
- 'Not his fault': Chris Sutton thinks Lage sacking was harsh, as he predicts Chelsea vs Wolves
- 'It's unbelievable': Wolves ace Podence shares the Diego Costa trait that's fully surprised him
- Six-minute video suggests Wolves might just be about to make an inspired appointment – opinion
- 'I can't believe': Paul Merson stunned by what Wolves have done, as he predicts Chelsea clash
- Collins and Davis must unleash Wolves star Bruno Lage called 'very strong' on Chelsea – opinion