Wolves will face Tottenham Hotspur in the third round of the EFL Cup tonight.
It will be second meeting between the sides at Molineux already this season.
Nuno Espirito Santo will once again return to Wolves with his new club, on the back of two straight 3-0 Premier League defeats.
We’ve put together everything you need to know about how to keep on top of Wolves v Tottenham.
Is Wolves v Tottenham on TV?
No, Wolves v Tottenham is not being shown live tonight.
Manchester United v West Ham United is Sky Sports’ chosen live match of the night.
Wolves have had a day extra to prepare for the game, and Spurs travelling up has likely impacted their preparation too.
That’s a vast improvement on the previous round against Nottingham Forest, where Wolves only had a 48-hour turnaround but still won 4-0.
Wolves v Spurs TV Coverage: How to watch
Wolves fans will have to wait until the EFL Cup highlights show on Quest tonight to see the best of the action.
That show starts at 10.30pm tonight, by which time Wolves fans will hope their side are through to the next round.
The league meeting between the sides was not televised either, despite being moved to Sunday due to Tottenham’s Conference League involvement.
Wolves do not have any new injury absentees to add to long-term casualties Pedro Neto and Jonny.
The likes of Willy Boly and Yerson Mosquera could make their first competitive starts of the season here.
Lage may ring the changes to provoke a reaction after Saturday’s 2-0 loss to Brentford.
- 'Yes': 29-year-old says he had January interest in him, after claim of £17m Wolves deal
- Report: Yet more frustration for 24-year-old Wolves player ahead of international clash tonight
- 'Always': Commentator says 26-year-old often goes in goal for Wolves in training, and he's class
- 'Top level': Club think they've just signed a potential superstar from Wolves
- Big blow for 23-year-old means £7m Wolves star could have very proud moment tonight – opinion