Wolves will face Tottenham Hotspur in the third round of the EFL Cup tonight.
It will be second meeting between the sides at Molineux already this season.
Nuno Espirito Santo will once again return to Wolves with his new club, on the back of two straight 3-0 Premier League defeats.
We’ve put together everything you need to know about how to keep on top of Wolves v Tottenham.
Is Wolves v Tottenham on TV?
No, Wolves v Tottenham is not being shown live tonight.
Manchester United v West Ham United is Sky Sports’ chosen live match of the night.
Wolves have had a day extra to prepare for the game, and Spurs travelling up has likely impacted their preparation too.
That’s a vast improvement on the previous round against Nottingham Forest, where Wolves only had a 48-hour turnaround but still won 4-0.
Wolves v Spurs TV Coverage: How to watch
Wolves fans will have to wait until the EFL Cup highlights show on Quest tonight to see the best of the action.
That show starts at 10.30pm tonight, by which time Wolves fans will hope their side are through to the next round.
The league meeting between the sides was not televised either, despite being moved to Sunday due to Tottenham’s Conference League involvement.
Wolves do not have any new injury absentees to add to long-term casualties Pedro Neto and Jonny.
The likes of Willy Boly and Yerson Mosquera could make their first competitive starts of the season here.
Lage may ring the changes to provoke a reaction after Saturday’s 2-0 loss to Brentford.
- Spanish report makes big new Traore transfer claim as speculation swirls about star's future
- 'Absolutely fantastic': Coady raves over 'incredible' Wolves teammate after Southampton win
- 'Machine': Semedo and others comment as Wolves star posts on Instagram after impeccable display
- 'High quality': Wolves loanee leaves his new boss delighted after netting thunderous first goal
- 'You are amazing bro': Sa, Neto and others comment on Coady's Instagram after Saints goal