Jose Sa and Conor Coady helped Wolves keep another clean sheet in their 0-0 draw with Burnley.
After the game, the Wolves’ skipper Coady took to Instagram to react to the result.
He said he was gutted not to get the victory on the night, as Bruno Lage’s side played out a second straight goalless draw.
Sa also posted a message online thanking the fans for their support on a tough night at Molineux.
They both performed well again last night as Wolves’ defensive display was more impressive than their attacking one.
Adama Traore was the most dangerous player on the home side but perhaps could have slipped in Raul Jimenez when he instead elected to go himself.
Coady mentioned the tight turnaround and Wolves now face his former club Liverpool next up at Molineux.
That sparks a frantic run into the festive period where the size of Lage’s squad will be tested extensively.
- Report: Wolves in chase to sign 23-cap international who is out of contract in the summer
- 'Top six in their sights': Mark Lawrenson predicts Brentford v Wolves, picks a winner
- Merson predicts Brentford v Wolves and suggests WWFC could qualify for the Champions League
- 'Quality' 23-year-old should 100% start for Wolves against Brentford on Saturday – opinion
- Report: Wolves respond as club table £15m offer for Molineux ace they see as a priority