Bruno Lage has chosen his Wolves starting eleven to face Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium this lunchtime.
Wolves come into the game on the back of three straight games without scoring and that late gutwrenching defeat against Liverpool last time out.
Meanwhile, City are in fine league form although they did lose to RB Leipzig in the Champions League in midweek.
Here is how Lage has set his side up…
You can see how the team Lage has selected compares to our predicted XI here.
The big news is that Joao Moutinho is back in the side, and it looks like Lage has changed his formation.
Hwang Hee-Chan has dropped to the bench and appears to be a 3-5-2 system.
Sky pundit David Edwards advocated a switch to that formation with Raul Jimenez and Adama Traore in attack earlier this week.
That looks to be exactly what Lage has chosen to do. He will hope his side can replicate the defensive solidity from last week’s game but also carry more of a threat in attack.
- Report: Wolves in chase to sign 23-cap international who is out of contract in the summer
- 'Top six in their sights': Mark Lawrenson predicts Brentford v Wolves, picks a winner
- Merson predicts Brentford v Wolves and suggests WWFC could qualify for the Champions League
- 'Quality' 23-year-old should 100% start for Wolves against Brentford on Saturday – opinion
- Report: Wolves respond as club table £15m offer for Molineux ace they see as a priority