Bruno Lage has selected his Wolves starting eleven for this afternoon’s clash with Crystal Palace at Molineux.
Wolves come into this game on the back of two defeats in two crucial away matches in London against Arsenal and West Ham.
Lage will be looking for his side to get back to winning ways and this is how he has set his team up against Palace…
The big news is Pedro Neto makes his first start since his return to full fitness after a long injury lay off.
Raul Jimenez has been left on the bench as Lage has gone with what looks like a fluid, dynamic front three.
The wing-backs are once again Ki-Jana Hoever and Marcal, with Rayan Ait-Nouri on the bench once more.
Wolves need a big performance and a result here and Lage has once again shuffled his pack and tried to make the most of the options available to him.
Raul will be a great sub to bring on if Wolves need a goal late on, with Fabio Silva also on the bench having started last time out.
Chiquinho is also back in the squad having been left out of the last three matches, with Luke Cundle not in the matchday party.
- Report: Player Wolves sold for £8.6m this year could already make PL return
- 'So important': Scott Sellars reacts to big Wolves announcement
- Report: Wolves could move for 31-year-old who was more clinical than Kylian Mbappe last season
- 'Keep an eye on': Another PL club now want to buy 22-year-old from Wolves – journalist
- Report: Wolves made 'big play' to sign youngster years ago, now he's making £5m PL move