The Daily Mail are reporting that Adama Traore is closer than ever to signing a new Wolves contract.
An offer worth in the region of £100,000-a-week is apparently on the table for the Spanish international.
That would apparently move him in line with the highest earners at the club, Raul Jimenez and Joao Moutinho.
It would also settle down speculation over his future amid reported interest from Nuno Espirito Santo’s Tottenham.
Ahead of the clash with Newcastle, some Wolves fans have reacted to the report.
It would be a great boost for the Bruno Lage era if Traore committed his future to the club.
Traore started the season well but the same issues with his end-product mean he doesn’t have a goal to show for it.
He might well have a new contract to show for it sooner rather than later, and here’s how that report went down…
He should be 'The' highest paid player 😆😆— Jono Handley (@jonowolves) October 1, 2021
Love to see it— LTR (@_ltr_03) October 1, 2021
Great news, most exciting player we’ve had at Wolves for years.— Curly (@Curly34008700) October 1, 2021
Yes 4year contract Quick— Charlie Murray (@Charlie57726144) October 1, 2021
Get it done😍😍— TheIndianWolf🐺 (@OnePack90973630) October 1, 2021
Nice— Mongrel Noflags (@Mongrelbite) October 1, 2021
W— Ben Park🟠⚫️ (@benrpark) October 1, 2021
He’ll have a stormer tomorrow. Especially in a 4-4-2.— Mark Davis (@Mwd99990) October 1, 2021
- Predicted Wolves XI to face Fulham: Lage makes Guedes decision, 21y/o keeps place
- 'It would be best': Manager says £54m striker linked with Wolves can leave club
- Report: Wolves interested in 35-cap international defender, but Italian trio are lurking
- 'Could be improved': Former Wolves star makes interest claim about Lage after working under him
- £12.6m Wolves striker target will leave his club soon, two PL clubs keen – Fabrizio Romano