Wolves youngster Tyler Roberts was called up to train with the first team on earlier this week.
Teenage talent Roberts usually plays in Steve Davis’ Under 18 side and he is a striker.
He has three assists in three Under 18 Premier League matches so far this season.
Thanks in part to his good form, Roberts was pictured in first team training, spotted below with fellow youngster Ki-Jana Hoever.
If this had happened during the international break, it could be explained as a simple case of making up the numbers.
Perhaps that is still the case given the fact Bruno Lage’s squad is not the biggest.
But it’s still a decent coup for a 17-year-old, when there are other players who could have been called into training.
It is a taste of where he wants to get to, and the next aim will be getting on the bench for a senior game.
To do that, Roberts needs to get off the mark in front of goal in his age group, but his assist numbers are impressive so far.
- Aston Villa loan star Axel Tuanzebe reacts to Connor Ronan goal
- Journalist claims Wolves are eyeing Guilherme Arana
- Should Wolves be looking at Andrea Belotti?
- Rayan Ait-Nouri has to be in contention to start against Everton
- Wolves’ Leo Bonatini scores for third game running for Grasshoppers