Wolves flier Adama Traore is a summer transfer target for European Champions Chelsea, according to the Telegraph.
They report that Thomas Tuchel is planning to improve the squad which has just won the Champions League when the transfer window opens.
Traore is apparently viewed as an option at right wing-back by the German.
He could offer competition to England international Reece James, and provide an attacking threat from that role.
The report also claims he’s of interest to potentially cover Hakim Ziyech further forward when the African Cup of Nations starts in January next year.
But would Traore really swap Wolves for being a squad option under Tuchel at Chelsea?
His contract situation has not been resolved, which may provide Chelsea with some encouragement.
And there have been many reports of Wolves being open to selling some of their top players to fund improvements this summer.
Traore is in the Spain squad for the rearranged European Championship, and a good tournament there could boost his reputation further.
But some Wolves fans on Twitter were unimpressed with the report.
They either don’t think it’ll happen or if it does, they want Wolves to demand huge money for the rapid wideman.
Here’s how the report went down on social media:
- Theo Corbeanu raves over Wolves teammate Adama Traore
- Report claims Dragowski is a potential option to replace Patricio at Wolves
- Wolves transfer news: AS Roma walk away from Rui Patricio deal
- Report shares why Wolves haven’t yet triggered Vitinha’s buy option
- New Valencia boss Bordalas praises Mir amid transfer links