Wolves completed the signing of Louie Moulden from Manchester City last month.
The young goalkeeper has made the move in the first season of Bruno Lage’s tenure at Molineux.
Some fans might hope that bigger names will follow him through the door before the window shuts.
But for the time being, they’re not here and Moulden is in the building and taking part in pre-season training.
He posted a simple message to Instagram after his second day of Wolves’ preparation for the new season.
MORE WOLVES STORIES
It’s clear he’s relishing the new challenge and he’ll hope to get a chance to impress Lage in pre-season.
There’s been plenty written about Wolves’ goalkeeping situation this summer, aside from Moulden’s arrival.
John Ruddy signed a new contract and will offer experienced competition and cover to whoever the number one goalkeeper is.
Moulden will just be looking to gain experience this time around and Ruddy could be a great mentor.
- 4-2-3-1: Wolves predicted XI v Luton Town; time for a win?
- Gary O’Neil heaps praise on ‘hugely important’ Wolves ace
- Wolves ace wants to ‘score against Luton’ as he targets three points
- ‘We didn’t know’: £35m Wolves player now says he thought he could’ve left this summer
- ‘If it wasn’t for him’: Fabio Silva says Wolves man is the ‘biggest’ reason he stayed at Molineux