Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is preparing his side to face Wolves at Molineux this afternoon.
Bruno Lage’s men are on a run of three consecutive clean sheets but the visit of the Reds will provide a huge challenge.
Mo Salah is in blistering form but Klopp has paid tribute to Wolves and their talisman Raul Jimenez, as per the Liverpool Echo.
“They have a proper midfield, Jimenez up front and I am really happy he overcome the misery of the awful [skull fracture],” Klopp said.
“Hopefully he will score lots of goals, apart from Saturday. They’re a really good team. They don’t concede shots on goal. We need to be creative.”
Jimenez will again be Wolves’ biggest goal threat against the Reds today but Lage needs his side to be more creative across the board.
Liverpool will test their backline in a variety of ways and Wolves have been solid for much of the season.
But it is the other side of the game, making chances for Jimenez to convert, which is proving difficult for them right now.
Getting that balance right is essential and if it is out today, Liverpool are as good as anyone in the league at punishing opponents.
- Report: Lopetegui makes offer for 31-year-old who broke Wolves hearts in 2020, Villa keen too
- Report: Wolves transfer target now misses training, amid claims Molineux move is imminent
- Manager should have big regrets over £18m Wolves star, he has X-factor – opinion
- Wolves officials left red-faced, as player Lage wanted upstages Cristiano Ronaldo – opinion
- 'Imperative': Wolves told they must strengthen position even if £30m man finds form