Wolves got their first win of the Premier League season on Saturday, beating Watford 2-0.
Raul Jimenez has played every league game so far, but is yet to register a goal or an assist.
On Sky Sports Monday Night Football, Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher produced the statistics for chances created in the Premier League this season.
They showed that Jimenez has created 12 chances so far, a tally only Jack Grealish, Mo Salah and Trent Alexander-Arnold can beat.
That’s even more than Adama Traore, who has laid on 11 opportunities and terrorised defences with his direct running.
Wolves’ attack was flat for the vast majority of last season under Nuno Espirito Santo.
That makes it all the more exciting that they now have two of the most prolific chance creators in the division in attack.
More clinical finishing from teammates – perhaps often each other – would have seen Traore and Jimenez pick up at least one assist by now.
The underlying numbers indicate the assists – and most likely goals – will come if Wolves keep creating the same volume of chances.
- Predicted Wolves XI vs Liverpool: One change from Norwich stalemate
- Bruno Lage responds when asked whether Daniel Podence will return for Wolves v Liverpool
- Mark Lawrenson predicts the result of Wolves v Liverpool tomorrow
- Journalist says Wolves were 'as close as you could be' to signing 'amazing' ace in the summer
- 'Played well again': Amazon pundit praises Wolves star who is 'not the quickest' after 0-0 with Burnley