Wolves defender Oskar Buur made his return from injury for the Under 23s last night.
James Collins’ side grabbed a late 3-2 win over Newcastle thanks to Conor Carty’s 89th minute goal.
Buur was named among the substitutes for the game and was brought on after 64 minutes, replacing Jack Scott.
After the game, Buur took to Instagram to celebrate his return to fitness after four months out.
He was thrilled with the three points and his ability to contribute an assist in the time he was on the pitch.
Buur will hope to build up to being able to start games very good and get back to full fitness.
Buur was actually included in Wolves’ first team photo at Molineux, so could he find his way into Lage’s plans?
He will face competition from Nelson Semedo and Ki-Jana Hoever at right wing-back.
But last night was a good first step, getting back into action and helping the team win.
- Bruno Lage names Wolves starting XI to face Burnley
- Wolves fans react as report makes Dion Sanderson recall claim
- Sa outlines ambition to play in the Champions League
- Could Marcal be the ideal replacement for AFCON-bound Saiss?
- Wolves now considering Dion Sanderson recall