Wolves handed their Euro 2020 stars an extended break before returning for pre-season.
Conor Coady went all the way to the final with England, but linked up with the squad in Marbella earlier this week.
That only left Adama Traore in terms of senior stars who weren’t in Spain with the squad.
He got to the semi-finals of the Euros with Spain, where they were beaten on penalties by eventual winners Italy.
But now the Spanish winger is back with his teammates, in his homeland.
Wolves’ official Twitter and Instagram feeds posted photos of Traore in Marbella hard at work.
Perhaps Traore will be ready to return to action against Stoke on Saturday afternoon.
Coady was straight back into action in last night’s friendly against Al-Shabab, which shows Lage has no problems calling on his returning stars as soon as they’re back, with no need for further rest.
Traore’s return comes as rumours linking him with Liverpool have flared up again.
The Daily Star claim the Reds are weighing up a £30 million bid.
They have just raised £29 million from the sales of Taiwo Awoniyi, Harry Wilson and Marko Grujic in recent days.
Any potential move is a long way off and for now Traore is a Wolves player, hard at work to learn Lage’s methods ahead of the new campaign.
- Russell Jones explains why Wolves have signed a record deal
- One Premier League team’s journey shows Wolves can do good things under Lage
- Edwards criticises Saiss’ defending in Wolves loss to Brentford
- Nigel Lonwijk eyeing Premier League chance with Wolves
- Wolves fans give their first impressions of Hwang Hee-chan