Sky Sports Monday Night Football showed their list of weekend highs after Everton beat Burnley last night.
They show the players who led the way in the Premier League in different statistical categories.
Wolves winger Adama Traore hit the highest top speed of any player in the division at the weekend.
He clocked in at 35.5 kilometres per hour in the 2-0 win over Watford at Vicarage Road.
Traore’s pace is well-known by now and it’s no surprise to see him topping the charts here.
Even on an afternoon where he didn’t score or assist, he still caught the eye and was one of Wolves’ best players on the day.
Now Wolves are off the mark in terms of goals and wins, the confidence should be flowing ahead of the weekend clash with Brentford.
It would be no surprise if Traore is the quickest player next Monday too, and a first goal of the season would be a deserved reward for his flying start to the campaign.
- Predicted Wolves XI vs Liverpool: One change from Norwich stalemate
- Bruno Lage responds when asked whether Daniel Podence will return for Wolves v Liverpool
- Mark Lawrenson predicts the result of Wolves v Liverpool tomorrow
- Journalist says Wolves were 'as close as you could be' to signing 'amazing' ace in the summer
- 'Played well again': Amazon pundit praises Wolves star who is 'not the quickest' after 0-0 with Burnley