Sky Sports Monday Night Football showed their list of weekend highs after Everton beat Burnley last night.
They show the players who led the way in the Premier League in different statistical categories.
Wolves winger Adama Traore hit the highest top speed of any player in the division at the weekend.
He clocked in at 35.5 kilometres per hour in the 2-0 win over Watford at Vicarage Road.
Traore’s pace is well-known by now and it’s no surprise to see him topping the charts here.
Even on an afternoon where he didn’t score or assist, he still caught the eye and was one of Wolves’ best players on the day.
Now Wolves are off the mark in terms of goals and wins, the confidence should be flowing ahead of the weekend clash with Brentford.
It would be no surprise if Traore is the quickest player next Monday too, and a first goal of the season would be a deserved reward for his flying start to the campaign.
- Raul Jimenez admits Adama Traore partnership hasn’t quite been there so far
- Is it time for Lage to change formation and give Jimenez a partner?
- Slavisa Jokanovic hails Wolves loan star Morgan Gibbs-White
- Fans praise Vitinha after shining on first start for Porto
- New signing Josh Esen scores on Wolves youth debut