Wolves got their first win of the Premier League season after beating Watford 2-0.
The overall team performance was good once again, and a lack of cutting edge in the first half gave way to a first goal of the season in the second.
It was an own goal which got Wolves off the mark for the season but that slice of fortune was deserved on an afternoon where there were some impressive individual performances.
One of them was Francisco Trincao, who started the game on the right of midfield before switching to the left after half-time.
Early in the second half, that tactical switch nearly paid dividends for the wideman.
Adama Traore did exceptionally well to get to the byline before chipping the ball onto the head of Trincao.
His contact with the ball was decent but Daniel Bachmann in the home goal plucked the save out of the air.
It was somewhat surprising that Trincao was removed just past the hour mark,with Wolves in search of a goal, but the breakthrough did come after that and the move allowed new-boy Hwang Hee-Chan to make his debut.
The South Korean international got a debut goal, but Trincao’s performance drew some deserved praise from some Wolves fans on Twitter, and here’s how it went down:
- Report: Wolves turn down approach for 23-year-old, as £2m star's exit nears
- 'Another': Sky Sports journalist shares what Wolves hope to do after signing Guedes
- Video: Matheus Nunes shows he's exactly what Wolves need with incredible assist in 3-3 draw
- Report: Wolves could now be edging closer to selling player Conor Coady thinks is 'brilliant'
- Report: Wolves could cash in on 'very special talent', PL giants lurking