Wolves finished off their pre-season programme with a 1-0 defeat to Celta Vigo at Molineux.
It was a poor first half and that was reflected by panic from many fans on Twitter with just a week to go until the new season.
Even during that disappointing first 45 minutes, new signing Francisco Trincao was a bright spark.
He produced some sumptuous skill midway through the first half to beat two visiting defenders.
Wolves were much improved after the break and Trincao was instantly at the heart of that, driving at the visiting backline and winning a free kick in a dangerous area.
He also looked dangerous when he swapped with Adama Traore and went to the left hand side.
His performance earned praise from some Wolves fans on Twitter, despite the ultimately disappointing result.
Here’s how Trincao’s display went down with some supporters as Wolves returned to Molineux for the first time this summer:
- Russell Jones explains why Wolves have signed a record deal
- One Premier League team’s journey shows Wolves can do good things under Lage
- Edwards criticises Saiss’ defending in Wolves loss to Brentford
- Nigel Lonwijk eyeing Premier League chance with Wolves
- Wolves fans give their first impressions of Hwang Hee-chan