Romain Saiss has praised Leeds winger Raphinha ahead of Wolves’ trip to Elland Road.
There was also admiration for England international Patrick Bamford, but he will miss this game through injury.
Saiss also shared in an interview with the club website what it is like playing against Marcelo Bielsa’s high-energy side.
“It’s going to be tough, because we know with Marcelo Bielsa, every team he’s trained, it’s tough to play them. Sometimes they’ve also been in trouble, because we know how hard it is to press for 90 minutes every game.
“It’s just about us to be smart and clever in our game and show some personality on the pitch to win this game like we did last season. We need to show how we can deal with the pressure by playing.
“They have good players, especially at the front; they are fast, they have players like Raphinha and Bamford who are good in front of goal.
“In the Premier League, all the teams are tough. Sometimes the games against the teams at the bottom of the table are harder than the games against the teams at the top, as they’re fighting for their life,” he said.
Raphinha is one of the most thrilling players in the Premier League, especially outside the ‘big six’.
Marcal may have his work cut out to try and stop the Brazilian, and he will need help from Saiss on the left of the back three if he plays.
Bamford’s absence is vital as Leeds are not the same team without him, and Kalvin Phillips will also be a huge miss.
- 'A monster': PL boss hails 'incredibly talented' 26-year-old Wolves reportedly wanted
- After just 17 games, 24-year-old Wolves star has achieved something brilliant
- Ki-Jana Hoever sends message to Wolves fans following club's defeat to Liverpool
- Bruno Lage may wish he made 92nd-minute call differently against Liverpool – opinion
- Report: Wolves officials have discussed loaning out star Lage previously said he wants to keep