BBC Sport pundit Mark Lawrenson is back with his weekly predictions column.
The former Liverpool defender has delivered his verdict on how he thinks Wolves will get on against Everton at Molineux.
Bruno Lage’s men were minutes away from making it four Premier League wins in a row last time out.
That would have been a first in the club’s history but Lawrenson is backing Wolves to get back to winning ways on the Monday Night Football.
“Wolves have found a bit of form, with 10 points from their past five games. Everton, in contrast, have hit a bit of a blip, which is worrying. Two of their summer signings, Demarai Gray and Andros Townsend, have been great but I just wonder if teams have started to work them out a bit. Lawro’s prediction: 2-0
Lawrenson’s fellow pundit Paul Merson also thinks Wolves will return to winning ways on Monday.
Everton will be hurting after their 5-2 defeat to Watford last time around and will have had eight days to stew on it by kick-off.
Wolves should be looking to exploit any defensive deficiencies after that result.
But they have sat back on leads in recent weeks, instead of killing teams off.
- Confirmed Wolves XI to face Burnley: Adama Traore finally starts as Lage makes two changes
- 'Shock', 'I'd love this': Some fans divided over what Wolves are reportedly considering
- Wolves star outlines his ambition to play in the Champions League
- £35k-a-week star could convert to a new position at Wolves in January – opinion
- 21-year-old could reportedly head back to Wolves in January, he's 'smashing it'