Wolves manager Bruno Lage has praised Leeds duo Raphinha and Dan James ahead of the clash at Elland Road.
Lage says he knows first hand the quality both Whites wingers can provide.
Leeds have key injury absentees like Kalvin Phillips and Patrick Bamford but Raphinha is such a key man for them.
As per the club website, he said: “I know Raphinha from Sporting and I know Daniel [James] because he worked with me at Swansea.
“I know what they can do, they are good players, and the dangers from Leeds come from several sides, not just the wingers.
“If you see the position for the right and left-back, sometimes they go inside, and find positions inside, the strikers every time attack the back of our defenders, so they know what to do with the ball.
“We need to be in our best way to compete with everything, but what we want more is to have the ball and create our own problems.”
Leeds play with high energy and are always looking to push forward into attack.
James and Raphinha will be two of their biggest threats today as Marcelo Bielsa’s side go in search of their second league win of the season.
They have pace and skill, which means Marcal and Nelson Semedo need to be on top of their game.
- Report: One of 23-year-old or £4.5m man will probably be loaned out by Wolves
- Report: Wolves to advance with offer for 12-cap international soon, club want £25m+
- 'The kind of player we want': Lage hails 22-year-old but suggests Wolves loan exit is possible
- Report: Rapid Vienna and many other clubs now interested in £800k Wolves talent
- Report: 22-year-old likely to leave Wolves even though his mentality has impressed officials